The 18th title in the Need For Speed franchise, the Run is a racing video game developed by EA Black Box that will be published by Electronic Arts. The game is set to be released on November 15th in North America and on November 18th in Europe.
The descriptions of Need For Speed: The Run reads as follows: “An illicit, high-stakes race across the country. The only way to get your life back is to be the first from San Francisco to New York. No speed limits. No rules. No allies. All you have are your driving skills and sheer determination as you battle hundreds of the world’s most notorious drivers on the country’s most dangerous roads”.
In The Run, the race starts from San Francisco and ends up at New York with stops through Las Vegas, Denver, Detroit. This is the first title in the Need For Speed series that uses real locations. What makes The Run the biggest game in the series is the fact that there are over 300km of track.
The Run comes with Need For Speed Autolog and is powered by DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine. For the first time in the series the driver exits the car and walks on foot. The Run takes advantage of StreetPass. This allows players to upload their best Autolog scores to other 3DS devices.
The multiplayer mode will come with a straight race mode where 8 people will compete. Players will also get a four-on-four Cops vs. Racers mode. Need For Speed: The Run will support Wi-Fi and local wireless connections.
Now if you intend to buy the Need For Speed: The Run original product and you have the bad luck to lose the serial number, then here are two methods that should help you recover it. The CD key is needed when you want to activate the game or re-install it.
You should know though that the two methods mentioned above are addressed to those people who will own the original product. They have worked in the case of other games like Batllefield 3 and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. So, it should work in the case of Need For Speed: The Run as well.
Here’s the first method:
1. This method uses a Windows Registry scanning program. You can go for License Crawler or Magical Bean KeyFinder and then setup the application to search into the system files. When the scan is over, you should find the Need For Speed: The Run serial number through the scanning results. Copy the code and use it to activate the game.
It is necessary for the game to be present on your computer. This will work only if you’ve used the original product to install and activate the game. For those who have formatted their computer, the method will be of no use since the installation folders will have no record of the game or of the codes.
2. If everything related to step 1 is clear, then we can move on with the procedure. If you’ve chosen one of the two applications, you will have to download it and then save the setup installer to your desktop.
3. After that, you will have to launch the installation setup. Double-click on it to open the program.
4. Now to start the scan, click on Start Scan. When the scan completes, you should see the scan results. Scroll through them to find the Need For Speed: The Run serial number. Copy the code and use it to install or activate the game.
If this method doesn’t work and you don’t manage to get your Need For Speed: The Run CD key, then you’ll have to manually search Windows Registry for the code. You have to know that you’ll open highly sensitive Windows files. So, you must not edit or delete the data you find in these documents. All you have to do is to look for the serial number of the game and copy it. Close the files without modifying anything.
1. By pressing the START + R key combination, you will open the RUN command screen.
2. After this, you will have to type “regedit” and then press Enter. Thus you will open the Windows Registry editor.
3. Now you will have to find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder and double-click on it. Look for the ‘”SOFTWARE” folder. Once you find it, find the ‘ACTIVISION’ directory and open its contents.
4. These actions should take you to the Need For Speed: The Run folder. The serial number you need to re-install or activate the game should be in this folder. Find it and then copy and save it. If you don’t manage to find this folder, then you’ll have to look for a file named “ergc”. This file should contain the Need For Speed: The Run CD key.
The methods mentioned above do not address to those people who have reached us while looking for illegal methods to recover the Need For Speed: The Run serial number. FinestDaily does not encourage the use of illegal programs and ways to crack Need For Speed: The Run.
If you want to receive the newest serial numbers FOR FREE just enter your email below.(Email activation required)