Not long is left till Assassin’s Creed: Revelations is released. The release date of the upcoming game is set for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 for November 15th and for Microsoft Windows for November 29th. Assassin’s Creed:Revelations is developed and published by Ubisoft Montreal.
Assassin’s Creed:Revelations brings the same three protagonists game players have been accustomed to in the previous games: Desmond, Azio and Altair. From what is known, this is the last game in which we’ll see Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Altaïr Ibn La’Ahad. It will also be the last game set in the Renaissance era.
The standard open-world gameplay is maintained in the case of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. What has been added now is a new item called hookblade. This will be used to zipline across the city or to grab for a combo attack. This item will speed up navigation by around 30%. Besides the hookblade, Ezio will also have now 300 variations of bombs which are craftable.
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations will be playable in full 3D across Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The console versions will support both stereoscopic 3D mode for 2D HDTVs and 3D HDTVs via TriOviz for Games Technology and Inficolor 3D glasses.
The multiplayer mode in Assassin’s Creed: Revelations brings new locations and characters. Moreover, players will have the possibility to customize the appearance and weapons of their characters and create a guild and its unique coat of arms.
Improvements will come in matters of game and matchmaking interface as well. A greater focus will be put on the narrative since this is the heart of the franchise. Once the player moves to a superior level in the multiplayer mode, he will move in the Abstergo Templar rank and will thus have more information about the company.
Besides the existing multiplayer modes, new ones will be added and these include “story-oriented quests”, Capture The Flag and DeathMatch. In the case of the DeathMatch multiplayer mode, there will be no compass pointing toward your assigned target. Instead of it, there will be a box in the top right corner where your target will be displayed. When you enter the line of sight of your target, this will turn blue.
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations will feature all the three major characters so far. Ezio discovers that Altair has sealed within the fortress a very important and powerful weapon. This ancient artifact is thought to be able to end the war between Templar and Assassin forever. The game will also take Desmond’s story in modern day.
Now, if you’re into this game and you intend to purchase it, then read on to find out what you can do in case you lose the serial number or the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations CD key. This method has worked with other games like Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and such alike. So, it should work in the case of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations too.
What you have to know is that this method does not address to people who are looking for illegal ways of getting back the serial number of a game. So, if you’ve reached us trying to find an illegal way of recovering the game CD key, then you should know that this article will be of no help.
There are two methods you can go for. One of them uses a Windows Registry scanning program and in the case of the other one, you will have to manually search Windows Registry for the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations key code. Here are the steps for the first method:
1. You will have to opt for one of the following applications: License Crawler or Magical Bean KeyFinder. You will have to setup the app to search into the system files. When the scan completes, you’ll just have to copy the code and use it to activate or install the game.
What you need to know is that the game must be present on the computer. The scanning program will use the original product to install the game. If you’ve formatted your computer, then this method will be of no help since there will be no record of the video game and of the code in the installation folders.
2. Download one of the two applications and save the setup installer to your desktop. Then launch the installation setup and double-click on it to open the program.
3. Now click on the Start Scan and when the scan finishes, check the scan results. Scroll through them till you find the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations serial number. When you find it, copy it and save it in a secure document file. Use it to activate or re-install the game.
In case the method above doesn’t work, you will have to go for the second one. So, here’s what you have to do.
1. You will have to open highly sensitive Windows files. So it is very important for you not to edit or delete the data contained in these files. You’ll just have to open the folders, find the serial number, copy it and save it in a document.
2. Open the RUN command screen by pressing the START+R key combination.
3. Now type “regedit” and press Enter.
4. You will thus get to the Windows Registry editor. Look for the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder and double-click on it when you find it. Now look for the “SOFTWARE” folder. Once you get to it, make sure you find the “ACTIVISION” directory and open its contents.
5. You should now see the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations folder. This folder should contain the serial number. Copy the code and paste it in a secure document. If you don’t find this folder, then look for a file named “ergc”. You will find the code here.
FinestDaily doesn’t encourage the use of illegal ways or programs to get back the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations serial number. The methods above address to users who own the original products.
If you want to receive the newest serial numbers FOR FREE just enter your email below.(Email activation required)