If you’re one of those avid users of Facebook, then probably your Facebook list of friends is quite broad and you’d surely like to add all those friends of yours to your iPhone as well, right? You don’t know how to do that manually? Then let me tell you that you’re in the right place since this article will teach you how to sync your Facebook friends to your iPhone.
This will take little time and all you need is Facebook iPhone app that will help you stay in touch with your Facebook friends using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Get this app from iTunes or if you already have it, then make sure you update it to its latest version. So, here’s what you have to do in order to sync your Facebook contacts to your iDevice:
- 1 The first thing to do is to install Facebook iPhone app that will give you the possibility to import your phone numbers, email, pictures from your Facebook contacts to iPhone. Update the app to the latest version available if you’ve already purchased it and installed it onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- 2 The next thing to do after you’ve installed the Facebook iPhone app is to get to the main screen and tap on the friends icon.
- 3 You will see that there’s a Sync button in the top right corner. You will have to tap on it.
- 4 Now if you want to pull photos from Facebook, you have to slide to ON/YES next to the Syncing and Replace Photos options.
- 5 A new window will open and you will see the “I agree” option. Tap on it in order for Facebook to start syncing up your Facebook contacts with your iPhone contacts.
- 6 Now the details of your Facebook contacts will start downloading from the Facebook server and will sync up with your iPhone adress book.
When this syncing process finishes, you will see that your iPhone book address contains the contact details of your Facebook friends as well as their latest profile picture and the website link to their Facebook profile.